Sunday, February 3, 2013

The 2,436th Shortest Blog Post Ever

Yeah, that blog title is just an estimate. Realistically, I'm probably waaaaay off. But I just wanted to write a blog post to say....that this weekend, I have nothing to say. Also, it is 4:20 PM right now as I am looking at my digital clock and typing this. Is it just me, or whenever you look at a digital clock in between the 4-5 PM time frame, you ALWAYS look at it when it is 4:20? Happens to me all the time. I've heard it happens to others, but I don't know why. But, whatever. That's my enlightening blog of wisdom for the week. *insert some kind of quote here to make myself look like a pretentious know-it-all trying to be "deep"* Yeah, I probably offended everybody who has ever used Facebook with that comment, but I couldn't care less. It's my blog. This is my boundaries. I can spew venom all over the place all I want. I'm not even going to share this on Facebook like I always do, so it doesn't make a difference. Anyways, this blog post is probably longer than I intended, so I better end it now before I go back on my post title. I'll probably give this blog a proper update when I complete a game, listen to a new album, or watch a new movie or something. So, Colonel Pork, signing off......with awesome solar flare logo that may cause permanent blindness! OH NOESSSSSSS!!!!!!!


BOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment